Everyone at some time or other feels fatigued.And who wouldnt like to have more energy than they now have?
Doctors offer the same old prescription of balanced diet,rest and exercise. But here are some high octane suggestions.
- Warm up: Give yourself some extra time of 15 minutes before you start your day.
- Eat a 3 -piece breakfast: Three components of a good breakfast are protiens, fats and carbohydrates. Actually you dont need to add fats to your diet but you get enough thro' the protiens you consume alongwith the cereals and milk.You may consider scrambled egg whites as a good source of protien,while wheat toast is a good carbohydrate option.
- Tackle one thing at a time: Make lists instead of continuously thinking what to do and where to start.This will help you remain focussed and energetic
- Shed: If you are obese, you sure need to drop those extra pounds.Make sure you follow sensible diet in combination with exercise.
- Sensible diet: Lack of nutrition can cause fatigue. Make sure you eat the right foodsor take a supplement to make up for missing nutrients.
- Deep Breathing: It is one of the best ways to relax and energise.
- Divert your energy: Strong emotion is mentally draining but it can be phisically draining too.Redirect strong emotions like anger, frustration and apply that energy to your job or workout.
- Give yourself a target: Some people need constant deadlines to keep moving further. If you like that, give yourself constant short or long deadlines- so there's a constant motivation.
- Tune in: Music can light the fire. Music is a good healer,so have all ears to whoever and whatever peps you up.
- Drink Water: Last but the most important is you should get a good intake of water. Atleast 8 glasses of water. Dehydration can cause fatigue. Incase you are going to be outdoors, make sure you carry water at all times. This will surely keep you on your toes.